What is this Quick Guide about?
Design Sprint 2.0 Quick Guide is a step-by-step guide to run a Design Sprint on your own.
What is a Design Sprint?
Design Sprint is a 4-day intensive process for solving problems through designing, prototyping, and testing ideas with users.
It compresses months of work into a few days.
It can be used to design new products and services, improve existing ones, or solve almost any business challenge.
DESIGN SPRINT 2.0
Design Sprint 2.0 (created by AJ&Smart and Jake Knapp) is an improved version of the original Design Sprint. Know more about it here.
What does this Quick Guide cover?
- What's a Design Sprint?
- How to start with it?
– Building a sprint team
– Choosing experts, deciders, and a facilitator
– Design Sprint Kit (Tools needed to run a Design Sprint)
- Design Sprint Rules
- Agenda for all 4 days
- Exercises from all 4 days
– How to perform these exercises step-by-step?
– How much time should you allocate to each exercise?
- How to build a prototype in a day?
- How to find user testers for the final day?
- How to conduct user interviews?
- Next steps after running a Design Sprint.
What will you get?
You will get a zip file which contains,
- A PDF file in the presentation format
- A Keynote file (Editable)
- A Powerpoint file (Editable)
What purpose you can use this Quick Guide for?
- Quickly learn how to run a Design Sprint
- Use it as your guide while running a Design Sprint
- To present the Design Sprint to your managers, stakeholders
- Give it as a free value to your clients
By buying Design Sprint 2.0 Quick Guide PDF, you agree to SprintCube's license.
You will get a .zip file which contains Design Sprint 2.0 Quick Guide files.
Keynote fileYes, editable
Powerpoint fileYes, editable
- You will get a .zip file which contains Design Sprint 2.0 Quick Guide files.
- PDF fileYes
- Keynote fileYes, editable
- Powerpoint fileYes, editable